Sunday morning Abbey had to work again so I went and checked out her church, Athey Creek Christian Fellowship, and really enjoyed. Then I went and ate lunch at her restaurant and watch her in action. Lunch was good but let me tell you, watching Abbey run around in that little pink apron was even better. :) While she finished out her shift I went back downtown to the Riverfront to enjoy the weather. I strapped my rollerblades on and spent a couple hours roller blading around the water front path. It was great! The path goes across the bridge and makes a big loop. Below are some pictures from my roll...
Mt. Hood
Beautiful!
And to cap off our weekend we went to the Trail Blazers v Jazz game. I've got to admit that I never would have considered myself an NBA fan until the last couple years. Now being in a city without an NBA team (by the way, Seattle is still pretty touchy about that), I kind of miss it. The Jazz won the game in OT which made me one of the 10 happy Jazz fans in the stands. But it was a blast either way!
The Rose Garden
Abbey's friend Phil (far right) is on the Blazers stunt team.
All in all, great weekend. I can't wait to go back in a few weeks!









It looks like you're having a great time. It makes me wish I had no attachments and could just leave for the weekend. Enjoy this time.
ReplyDelete