I'm adjusting to an office that is about 50/50 women and men after coming from a place that is about 80% men. And I've enjoyed it. So while the boys took a trip to the Winter Olympics last weekend, we had a girls day and went shopping (of course!) and to one of the many casinos in the area. We had a great time! Below is a picture we took as we were heading home from the casino.
(l-r, Back-Me, Beth, Melissa (my roommate), Front-Mallory, Nici, & Melissa)
On a side note, I was hoping to get to make a trip to the Olympics myself but it doesn't look like it's going to happen. We've found it impossible to find somewhere to stay and while Vancouver is less than 3 hours away (yes, I'm really far up here), it could take almost 5 hours to get through customs so a day trip isn't likely. Tomorrow morning though I'm making a trip to Portland, OR to visit my friend Abbey so I'll recap that next week. Abbey and I cheered together when we both taught camps for Cheer Ltd. We haven't seen each other in about 5 years and are pretty excited to hang out.
I know that everyone else has seen lots of snow lately, I however have seen none. I noticed yesterday that the trees are starting to bud. As of Wednesday, we're in the middle of a string of 4-5 days of absolutely beautiful weather with abundant sunshine and temps in the mid to upper 50's. It does rain pretty frequently up here so I've tried to capture some of the beauty of the area when we do get some sun. Here are a few shots that I got this week.
I know that everyone else has seen lots of snow lately, I however have seen none. I noticed yesterday that the trees are starting to bud. As of Wednesday, we're in the middle of a string of 4-5 days of absolutely beautiful weather with abundant sunshine and temps in the mid to upper 50's. It does rain pretty frequently up here so I've tried to capture some of the beauty of the area when we do get some sun. Here are a few shots that I got this week.





No comments:
Post a Comment