Saturday, March 6, 2010

How Great Thou Art


Today was beautiful across the country and the Pacific Northwest was no exception. I think I mentioned before that 2 former Redbirds interns that I worked with in Memphis have been hired on with the Rainiers. One of them, Beth, is from St. Louis and has been a blessing to have around. Today we decided to head to Mt. Rainier National Park and it was wonderful.

I was able to take a bunch of pictures as we hiked and have posted some of them below. As we walked along the first line of the hymn "How Great Thou Art" kept running through my mind.


Oh Lord my God, when I in awestruck wonder

Consider all the works Thy hands have made.

I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder


Well hello Mr. Beaver


Beth standing next to a really big uprooted tree.

Thy power throughout the universe displayed


Then sings my soul my Savior God to Thee, how great Thou art!

Soon I'll post more about the past couple weeks or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment