Friday, January 8, 2010

Ending is Beginning

As we closed out 2009 I was able to spend some time in Champaign, IL where I went to school to visit some friends and attend a wedding. I had a great time and was just reminded of how blessed I am and how faithful God has been in each season of my life. I fully intended to post pictures from the weekend but my camera cord is packed away somewhere in Illinois and I'm currently in Tennessee.

Today is my last day as an employee of the Memphis Redbirds. I just finished packing up my office and now sit staring at my computer in this empty space. I haven't started crying yet but my tears are on the verge. I am so excited about the new adventure that stands before me in Tacoma but Memhis really is my home and it's hard to leave.

I landed in Memphis on January 13, 2007, my first job after college, and I have enjoyed every minute of it. It hasn't always been easy but I have been blessed beyond belief over and over as once again my faithful God has walked with me every step of the way. So today, as I leave Toyota Plaza and AutoZone Park for the last time I will always be thankful for my time spent Walking in Memphis.

No comments:

Post a Comment