My trip started out in Memphis for, you guessed it, a wedding. A former co-worker of mine got married on Saturday, Nov. 20th and then I was able to spend a few days in town catching up with friends and relaxing. I don't know when I'll be back in Memphis so it was a very nice visit, not to mention I had Jeremy with me the whole time which made everything even better.
On Tuesday before Thanksgiving we headed up to Southern Illinois with the help of my good friend Mark Anderson and my loving Father who transported us along Interstate 55. Had a great visit in Pinckneyville with all my family. Thanksgiving was at my mom and dad's house as it has been for the past few years and it was a full house. I think we had 25 people there this year with toddlers running around for the first time in about 15 years. So fun!
Here is the one picture I did take. My wonderful brothers on Thanksgiving.
I watched a lot of football, played Phase 10 with mom and Jeremy (I won of course) and let my little brother Joey beat every single one of us at Connect 4. Seriously, it's true. We used to play that game with my grandma when we were little and my mom bought one for our house. So, Joe pulled it out and preceded to go through the family, including Jeremy and Joey's girlfriend Kelsey, and beat all of us. Multiple times. He very much enjoyed doing it too.
On Sunday I headed back to Tacoma and will be here until going back to Illinois for Christmas and momma's birthday. Looking forward to Jeremy's visit to Tacoma in 5 days. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving as well!

No comments:
Post a Comment